Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

new wheels

Thursday, September 30, 2010
We got some new wheels for the baby.
The old infant car seat we have was from Naomi.
It was outdated when she used it.
We didn't know any better at the time.

The old one is a 3 point harness
(over the shoulders and between the legs)
and we found out shortly after she was born that
we really needed to be using a 5 point harness
(over the shoulders, by the hips, and between the legs).

Yes, two of our kids survived with the 3-point harness car seat,
but we figured it's better to be up to safety code,
than save a few bucks...
plus we got some gift cards at our surprise shower ,
so we had help paying for it!!!

I'm really excited about this stroller!
The handle moves so you can push from either direction!!!
It's the small things in life, really.

Yes, my awesome husband reads directions!!!

So the handle can go this way
(when the baby's not in the car seat it will be nice
to have the option to look at the kid in the stroller)

Or it can go this way, so when the baby is in the car seat we can still look at it.

I love this yellow and gray fabric...wonder where Graco got it.

That's our fun and exciting third kid purchase!!!
Theresa said...

Cool stroller. I love that you can see the baby while pushing. I had an old one like that with my daughter. I loved going for walks with it.

Carrie said...

What a cute car seat! Hope your feeling well!
Left you a blog award!
www.ourtipsandtales.com

Jennifer said...

I like your new wheels! I have a Graco too and I love it!

I'm your newest follower :)

Check out my blog at http://heavenlymommy.com

On My Instagram