Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

trendy crafter

Monday, July 26, 2010
Hey all, I'm entering the Trendy Crafter contest
over at Trendy Treehouse
(where you can find me on Saturdays)
I don't expect to make it past the first round,
especially with something as easy and "common" as a bunting,
BUT, I thought I'd enter anyway!

I've been wanting to make this for my daughter's room for ages.
Finally got around to it and thought I would enter it just for kicks.

So, I did not take step by step photos but it's pretty simple to explain.
I cut out triangles with wrong sides together of two fabrics,
(just so they would match)
then I sewed the triangles together, just on two sides (not the top)
not worrying about turning and such.
Then I used my pinking shears and cut the edges

Then I just lined them all up and using a double folded bias tape
just put the top in between the two layers of the bias tape and sewed them in.

When I hung them in her room Naomi was SUPER excited about it.
I didn't think I'd get that reaction but it made me feel good.
She's good for my ego!!
She was so excited to show her daddy when he got back from his trip!


Do you have a cool craft made with TAPE of any kind?
Then you need to get over there and enter your craft as well.
Now go, have pitty on me and vote!
Trendy Crafter Button

Cranberry Morning said...

Looks like a cute, colorful banner for a kid's room! Good for you. :-)

katherinemarie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE banners... your banner is sweet as can be!!!!! Isn't it amazing how something so simple can make us so happy?!

On My Instagram