Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

state stitched cards

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
After moving to Texas I realized the people here have a real
PRIDE for their state.
It's not a cocky, arrogant, annoying pride for Texas,
okay, it is...sometimes.
But the people that live here truly LOVE their state.
I'm slowly beginning to feel that way too.
I'm excited that I will soon have two
TRUE TEXANS in our house.
So, even if we someday move,
we'll still be able to claim the state as part of our family history!

Anyway, I was thinking of what to do for some more stitched cards
and since the state pride thing was on my mind,
I decided to make some state stitched cards.
These cards are perfect for lots of occasions...
the birth of a baby,


a wedding or anniversary,
(Greg, act surprised in October okay?)


or just to say "I miss you"

You could do two states or the whole map full of places you love!

Check out the cards in my etsy store
and let me customize one just for you!
K said...

You nailed it! The state sewing cards are SO fun, and so fitting. I lived in TX for 8 years, (a transplant from the northeast). Never have I known such plucky people. They love their country and they love their state....fire-ants, hail storms, tornados, flash floods, et.al. The cards are a perfect expression.
I don't miss the weather in TX, but I sure miss the people.
K.

Cranberry Morning said...

That's a really cute idea! Some states are more interesting than others, though. Take Arizona, for example, or Colorado or Wyoming. Pretty much just a rectangle. Well, I'd stick with Texas, California, Louisiana, and Wisconsin! :-) Nice job!

On My Instagram