Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

kayla's senior session

Saturday, May 01, 2010
I had so much fun doing Kayla's senior portrait session.
We met at the McNay Art Museum and enjoyed perfect weather!
(although I was a sweaty mess by the time the session was over TMI I know!)

Here are a few sneak peeks and you can see my favorites over at my
Photography Website...
and even more on facebook...
which one is your favorite?!

I've got two sessions tomorrow...
and one on Monday!
So excited to be put to work!
I LOVE my job(s)!
Unknown said...

i love the jumping one! it is so fun. she looks young and care free, ready to start her next phase in life.

jimandafleming said...

I like the jumping one, too. She got some serious air!

You're so talented, Jamie.

katherinemarie said...

NUMBER THREE! Love the energy!

On My Instagram