Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

bridal portraits...the shoes

Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I had an awesome bridal session yesterday with my beautiful friend Karla.
She and Jason are getting married on June 5th and
I cannot wait to photograph their wedding.

Since Jason and Karla will not be seeing each other before the ceremony,
and since Jason has not seen Karla's dress,
I asked permission,
to at least share her rockin' shoes!
She told me that Jason has seen the shoes...
and since the shoes don't get much play on wedding day
(can't see them under that beautiful dress)
I wanted to show them off to you today.I can't wait to share the rest of the photos of this beautiful bride,
but you'll have to wait till June 5th!

I'm linking up to sweet shot tuesday!

Sweet Shot Day
Joy Taylor said...

cute photo. Shoes are hard to work with too

Susan said...

Oh how neat!! Enjoy the wedding!

Wendy said...

Lovely shot. I cannot even begin to imagine shooting a wedding....

Have a beautiful day!

katherinemarie said...

CREATIVE and FUN shot!! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos after June 5th--- I know they will be sensational...

Brianna! said...

How precious.
CONGRATS!!

xoxo
bB

p.s. I adore the name Naomi!
I also love that you say they are each a child of God:)
Heart warming.

On My Instagram