Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

what a handsome little man

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Seriously, girls would kill for these kids lashes.
Not to mention the naturally curly hair (if we let it grow).
God certainly does have a sense of humor.
But I CANNOT get over those lashes!
LOVE em!
TAMMY said...

What a doll!

Tara said...

Adorable. My husband has really long lashes and so do my kids. I told him he gave them all the pretty features. LOL

Juliana said...

OMGOSH illegal cuteness! I am really glad that I came to your blog tonight!

Hello! I am following your from TTT Follow Friday. I hope you will return the follow and come by to my blog. I have two, but my main one (with giveaways) is A Blonde Walks Into A Blog. Happy Valentines Day, Juliana

On My Instagram