Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

doll diapers

Friday, November 13, 2009
Christmas crafting has slowly begun.
But first birthday crafting has to be finished.
I made this set of doll diapers and changing pad for my niece Lily who just turned one!
I know they look a little boyish but there's a reason for that...
I know that Lily has my brother's old cabbage patch doll, Neal...
and I thought Neal might need a change of diapers from time to time.
Maybe I'll have to make some little girly diapers for Lily's other babies for Christmas.
I have plans to make some for Naomi because as of right now the
cabbage patch dolls that once belonged to Greg and I are running around naked.

The pattern for these diapers is from here.

Lori Simpson said...

What a cute idea! I was in love with Cabbage Patch Kids Too, when little. My mom once knitted a blanket for them right under my nose, telling me she was just "practicing a pattern." Love your site. Feel free to visit mine.

Bless You,
Lori

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I am featuring this on my site next Monday! Come see yourself in the spotlight!
-Steph

On My Instagram