Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

pizza

Friday, July 17, 2009
For Andrew's birthday, I made him a felt pizza...complete with a personalized box and order pad! I am so excited about these and wish I had these when I was little. I can't wait to make Naomi's personalized box and order pad too. The pad of paper was really easy to make. I just printed the order form, cut them all to the same size, the clipped them together with binder clips and put glue along the top edge. I let the glue dry and then added another layer of glue just to be sure that it will stay together. I also made Andrew and apron that says "Andrew's Pizza Place" on it but didn't get it done before this photo was taken. I'll make sure to get a photo of Andrew wearing it! I hope he likes it!
Kimi said...

ok, you are supposed to be on vacation! How the heck do you have time to do all of this and post stuff about it?

Holly said...

Andrew does LOVE it. He's played with it since we've been home too. It was great seeing you guys. Andrew keeps talking about how much fun he had playing with his cousins. Hope your trip home was OK.

Jon and Lani said...

THought I'd throw this free pattern I found your way for a sandwich and some chips in a bag:

http://snazzlecraft.blogspot.com/2009/01/free-felt-food-pattern.html

Katherine Marie! said...

Sweetest birthday gift imaginable... your nephew is one lucky little fellow. :)

On My Instagram