Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

time outside

Monday, March 16, 2009
It was nice to be able to spend some time outside today. The weather last week was rainy, chilly and just no fun. It's a bummer that San Antonio had spring break last week because the weather was crummy. Good thing I'm not in school or I would have probably been really disapointed. Greg and I took some photos of us with the kids. I feel like I don't have enough of me with the kids and I'm so glad that Greg was willing to take photos of us and allow me to take some of him. I know that I can get annoying with the camera sometimes but I'm grateful to have the memories of what we looked like at different times in our lives.My sewing machine is busted...somethings wrong and I have no idea what it is. I need to take it somewhere to have it fixed. I have lots of projects just waiting for me! We're going to be doing a few St. Patty's day things tomorrow so watch for some of that fun later.

Make sure to check out my photography blog for my latest promotions and portrait session specials!

On My Instagram