Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

engagement and family shoot

Monday, March 09, 2009
I really do love photography. I love capturing special moments in peoples lives. I love being creative and goofy and just having a great time with my clients. That is exactly what I did on Saturday. I had a great time with Jason, Kari, I and D. They were so much fun and I am so happy with how their shoot turned out!

Go here and check out Kari and Jason's engagement and new family session from this weekend! I also hope to post more on my photography website within the week! What did you do this weekend that you love?!



Mikaela said...

Love the new photos from your photoshoot! You do an awesome job!

Brian & Erin said...

LOVING the pics. Hope Kari gives me the option to order one! :)
-E

On My Instagram