Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

merry christmas

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Greg opened his email the other day and it said that his order from Sears.com was ready to be picked up. He looked at me and asked me what I ordered for him. Of course I said nothing because I didn't order him anything. Then I had to think, in my sleepy state of being did I order him something and not remember? He was worried that someone had stolen his credit card and ordered something, well, if that was the case at least he was getting whatever the thief ordered. He scrolled down through the email and came to the billing address and it was his sisters name. He immediately asked me what they got him like I was in on it but I assured him that I had no idea what was going on...he didn't believe me. After a little more scrolling he came to find out that Holly had paid for a two burner gas grill. You should have seen his face light up. It was like a kid in a candy store. He wanted to investigate further so he called Holly but couldn't reach her so he called his dad. Turns out the whole family had gotten together and purchased Greg a grill for Christmas. What an awesome gift and what appropriate timing. So we went to Sears yesterday and picked up the grill and Greg had it together before Naomi got up from her nap. He grilled some hamburgers on it last night and tonight I've got some rib steaks for him to grill. It's a very nice grill and it's great that it's gas so we can grill more often and not have to wait for the coals! So thanks everyone for the great Christmas gift. It already got a work out! We'll wrap it up again at Christmas time and pretend it's new.


On My Instagram