Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

surgery scheduled

Wednesday, May 07, 2008
The appointment this morning went great. We have heard many great things about the surgeon who will rid me of my gallbladder. He was VERY nice and very informative. I will be having the gallbladder removal surgery on Friday, (May 9th) at 9:45am.

The surgery should take about an hour and then I'll be at the surgery center to recover until I feel ready to go home. There aren't too many restrictions once I have the surgery, he just said I'll be sore for a day or so and then tired for a couple of weeks. Well, since I'm already tired does that mean I'll be MORE tired!! Should be interesting! Thanks for your prayers!
Mikaela said...

We will be praying for you on Friday. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

On My Instagram