Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

indiana cousins

Monday, May 05, 2008
We had a great time last week hanging out with Holly, Gene, Andrew and Noah. We had never really seen Naomi "play" with another kid her age. She normally plays next to kids her age but she and Andrew really had a good time playing together. They would chase each other around the house, put puzzles together, read books together and try and steal each others toys. They did a good job of sharing considering their age, (some days were better than others) and I really think Naomi was bummed when she woke up on Saturday and Andrew was not there to play with.

We were so grateful that they were around when I had my little "attack" and had to go to the ER. We could just hand Micah off to Holly and they took care of the kids while we were gone, it was nice to not have to call someone to come over at 6 in the morning to watch the kids. Greg took them downtown to the riverwalk on Tuesday and then Holly, Gene and the boys got to go to Sea World on Thursday. I really wanted to go with them but didn't think Micah was ready for that much action and I'm not so sure I was ready to take two kids to Sea World without Greg. But most of you know how much I love dolphins so you can understand how torn I was about not going. I can't wait to go and get a season pass and show Naomi the cool dolphins and killer whales...not to mention the other animals and mammals!

Thanks Holly and Gene for coming and spending your vacation with us! We had a great time and were so glad to get to spend some quality time with you. I hope you got enough of the "vacation" type of stuff in too. We are so glad you were here and appreciate all your help! God really does have perfect timing. Here are a few pictures from the week. I really didn't take too many pictures and I'm sorry about that, however I did get a little family photo shoot in on Friday morning before they had to leave and I hope to share those here really soon.

Time to color!
Andrew and Naomi played well together...most of the time!Noah, Andrew, Naomi and MicahOur godson Noah!

On My Instagram