Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

hot topic

Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tonight is Greg's first "Hot Topic" night at church, meaning he hopes to do more of these in the future, (he did this same kind of thing with the DaVinci Code movie on vicarage with Dr. Paul Meier). He has Dr. Joel Heck from Concordia Texas coming to talk about the movies: The Golden Compass and the new Chronicles of Narnia movie. He is going to talk about the fantasy aspects of them and I suppose the Biblical and not so Biblical natures of the movies. I should have posted this earlier so more people would know about it but I forgot. So, anyway, if you're interested you can watch it live online tonight. Check it out here at 7pm CST. I designed the postcard and poster for the evening, so I thought I'd share them here.

On My Instagram