Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

a few of the boy

Thursday, May 22, 2008
I thought that since I've posted so many pictures of Naomi lately that it's only fair that I give Micah so face time too. He's been smiling for about a week now and it just makes my day. When I'm exhausted and ready to just collapse he brightens my day by smiling at me. He's such a great baby. He loves to be held and is content to just sit there...however, we can't really just let him sit there unless Naomi is in her chair or sleeping. So, unfortunately Micah doesn't get a lot of floor time or tummy time. I do try to make sure he does get some while she's napping but I also like for him to nap then so I can have some mommy time!

Anyway, he's starting to get into a little bit more of a routine. He likes to nap in the morning for about 2 hours and then after lunch he'll nap for 3-4 hours and has been going to bed right around 8pm when Naomi does. Which is sometimes hard to coordinate when I have to put the kids to bed alone but we make it work. He's been waking up around 1am and 5am and then up at around 8am if Naomi is quiet. I put him in the guest room tonight to see how we can do with that until I'm ready for the kiddos to share a room, but I'm not so sure how well that will work. Naomi is still so enamored by Micah that I just don't know how either will get any sleep if they are sharing a room. Plus, the slightest noise from either sibling wakes the other one up. So once we start getting them used to sharing a room I have a feeling we'll have a few nights with not a lot of sleep...and I'm not ready for that just yet. We'll see how being next door works for the time being.

Okay, I'm rambling now and I realize that, but you see, I've been home with two kids all day by myself...with the exception of two hours with Jake and Sophia here as well...so it's time for some adult conversation and Greg isn't home yet so you'll have to do. Thanks for listening. Now, enjoy some pictures of my adorable son!
Smiley guy!
Gimme the rock!

On My Instagram