Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

headed for cold

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Yes, I still have a cold, or at least, I'm still coughing. Naomi still has a runny nose and Greg seems to be doing okay. But Naomi and I are headed for the cold this weekend. We are leaving Friday afternoon for Denver, CO! We are going to Larry and Eden's wedding and we'll be spending a little time with family also. We are excited to see some of our friends from the Seminary and to get to hang out with baby X and our cousins. The one thing I am NOT looking forward too...flying with a 15 month old by my 7 month pregnant self. Please keep us in your prayers. We'll be back on Tuesday and I'm sure I'll have pictures and stories to share after that! Have a great weekend whatever you may be doing!
nate said...

can't wait for the stories. i wish i could have been there to celebrate with you guys!

On My Instagram