Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

colorado

Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I hadn't been to Colorado since the summer of 2006. But this weekend has proved to be a fun time and Colorado has again proved to be hospitable. I had a great time hanging out with Seminary friends and the wedding was incredible. I had a great time with Andrew, Daisy and Miriam. I got to see Greg's aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner and I got to spend a couple of nights with Greg's cousin Rachel, Matt and little baby Xavier. We've had a great time here in Colorado despite the LOW temperatures. We fly back to San Antonio today and once I get my film developed I'll post lots of pictures from the wedding. For now, here are four shots that I took with Rachel's Canon 40D! I REALLY like that camera and hope to have one soon...someday! Enjoy
Strickland said...

Jamie, Tami suggested I ask you about putting videos onto blogs. I successfully downloaded the video and can watch it when I preview the post, but when I look at the post on my blog, the video is just a box with a red "X" in the upper left-hand corner. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time and your help! God's Blessings to you and your family!

On My Instagram