Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

father's day

Sunday, June 18, 2006
Happy Father's Day dad! I love you! Thank you for everything you've done for me. You are a source of constant encouragement, love, advice and funnies!!! I pray that your day is everything you want it to be and then some. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on the 16th)!!! You are loved! Here are two of my favorite photographs with my dad and I.





































Happy 34th Anniversary to my parents as well. Yesterday (the 17th) was the big day! Thanks for modeling a great marriage for me. Thanks for being great parents and for all your love and support. I cannot wait to call you grandma and grandpa for the first time in October!!!
Anonymous said...

I thought I had seen all of their wedding pics, but I don't think I've ever seen this one. I can't believe how much Eric looks like his Dad! That could be Eric standing there, right now!! I love it! I am so thankful to be marrying into a Godly family that cherishes marriage as much as my own family does. Eric and I have such wonderful examples from our parents...34 years for Al and Shirley and 45 years for Robert and Alice! What a blessing...

On My Instagram